|What You Need|
|Skin Tone||Doesn't matter|
|Lips||Bright Red w/ Gloss|
|Other Accesories||Belt, Earrings|
In the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth, the city of Chicago was divided into 5 factions.
- Erudite, the intellegent
- Amity, the peaceful
- Candor, the honest
- Abnegation, the selfless
- and Dauntless, the brave.
Follow the steps below to dress like an Amity!
How to Get:
- Get the braid from a randomly generated Poptropican of from players in the Common Rooms.
- The bangs are from Aphrodite in Mythology Island.
- Dye your hair any color, I chose red.
- You can find the dress from people in the Common Rooms.
- Go to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Island and customize Charlie's jacket. If you've already completed the island, you can find him in the Chocolate Room.
- The belt is from one of the dummies at the Masks and Capes Store on Super Power Island.
- You can find the lips on the woman in the yellow dress on Mystery Train Island,
- Dye your skin whatever color that matches your hair. For example, my hair color is red so I dyed my skin pale.