Are you a fan of Doctor Who? Do you think that the weeping angels are some of the coolest villains ever to have been created? Fellow Whovians, this one's for you! 
- Get the bun from the girl in purple inside Herc's Hero Hut on Mythology.
- Get the bangs from the girl in green inside Herc's Hero Hut on Mythology. (Tip: if you can find these curly bangs without blush anywhere, use them! They can be found on the randomized Poptropicans e.g. the ones on Main Street, Early Poptropica.)
- I found these lips on the girl in blue and white outside Herc's Hero Hut on Mythology.
- The shirt comes from Athena disguised as an old woman on Mythology. If you are past this point, you can add me (hermionegranger8989) to your friend list and find it in my closet.
- For the belt, go to Poseidon's beach on Mythology. Costumize from Triton.
- The skirt comes from the Prom Queen costume in white from the Store. An alternative is the skirt from the blue girl mannequin inside the Exhibit Hall on PoptropiCon: Ep. 2.
- Use the wings from the Angel Girl costume in the store.
- To finish off the look, use the Colorizer (either from the Store or [free] on Home Island inside the barber shop) to dye your skin a stony grey color, and your hair just a few shades darker.
That's it! :)
Total cost: 150 credits (400 with the store-bought Colorizer, which is a waste of your credits, as there's already one on the Home Island inside the New You shop!)
To see this look more closely and for easy access to all the parts, friend weepingangelcostume.
- Curly bangs without blush enhance the look. They can be found on randomized Poptropicans e.g. the ones on Main Street, Early Poptropica.
- The skirt from the Frankenstein's Bride costume in the Store, or the one from the blue girl mannequin on PoptropiCon: Ep. 2 also complements this outfit nicely.
I know a lot of you are Whovians, and I'd love to see what you guys can come up with!